1. If I could only have one gift for the entire year (I mean, I would throw in birthdays for this baby) it would be an iphone. I'm not even sure it has to be an iphone.... can you use instagram on an android smart phone? Anything that takes decent pictures and would allow me to easily post them to the internet. My pocket camera recently died so I no longer have a camera I can always have on me, and I'm pretty sure an iphone would make keeping up on my blogging 1000 times easier! Like that awesome thing my husband just made me I've been meaning to share with you all! But that means getting out my big camera, shooting, loading, editing down to size for web...... You get what I'm saying, a smart phone would be instant photo, instagram, post, done! Maybe that monthly fee isn't sounding so outrageous anymore LOL.
The rest of my list is in no particular order....
2. Protective case for my tablet. I don't have a fancy tablet, it's an inexpensive generic beginners tablet that I'm completely fine with! It's 7 inches and the perfect size for what I need right now. BUT that means it's hard to find a case to fit it in and the one it came with isn't super durable. Amazon is carrying cases for 7 inch tablets, I kinda need one. There was an amazing pink one.... but it's no longer available. Though I don't think the husband would love the pink one and he has been playing with the tablet lately too.
3. I'm pretty sure I would have as much fun decorating this little house as my daughter would playing with it!
That is just s screen shot, you can't really mouse over to zoom from here, sorry ;)
4. I think this may be the cutest way to bake a cake ever!
alarm clock has been on my amazon wish list for YEARS. It gradually increases light waking you up naturally. I always find I wake up in a better mood and more alert, when I think it's daylight out.
6. Lighted mirror. I have no real bathroom vanity right now and the lighting at my desk/makeup area is terrible. I use two mirrors to bounce the light from a lamp onto my face, it's awful. I know Target carries some nice options. This one from Amazon is pretty.
these from amazon (can you tell I'm an amazon shopper? If only they would start taking Paypal!
8. Arthur on DVD, because it's HILARIOUS! I may even want the darth vador mask LOL.
9. Kindle gift card so that I can get the Twilight books! Yes, I'm late in the game, I have seen all the movies but not ready any of the books.... yet! I think you can get kindle gift cards in the electronic section at wal-mart, so if your looking for a gift for that kindle (or tablet) owner in your life, it's easier to find than you may think!
Again, screen shot, you can not look inside unless you go to amazon's website.
10. I'm in pretty desperate need of a better way to organize my makeup. I have it in drawers right now so some drawer organizers might be nice, maybe? Here are some I like (not necessarily the in drawer kind, but fun!).
that one would fit in my drawers! found here
I saw this table on pinterest from Ikea and pinned it a while back, I have no room for it right now, but love it!
11. nuf said
12. I'm pretty sure the iphone would be cheaper than this, but I still love it!
14. So many great notepads. This self help (anger management?) one is one of my favorites for sure!
Really, that whole website if filled with must haves!
15.These bowls. Love them!
I'm a big gimmic/gadget girl, can you tell? LOL. Did I inspire your wish list? What are you wishing for? I'd love to hear, maybe you could help me add to my list.Screen Recorder Software