I hate taking pictures of myself, can you tell? LOL. Much rather be behind the camera! Something I'm working on though.
Please ignore what looks to be like a huge difference in skin tone here, different rooms, different lighting. I'm very pale.
For this looks I used these products......
You won't need the specific brands of course, but in case you want to know (because I usually do!)......
- Revlon Colorstay foundation Revlon Photo Ready concealer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (you do get a little trial size with the Naked pallet here)
- Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin
- Almay Loose Powder
- Almay Triple Effect Mascara (this mascara has rocked my world, my eye lashes are so much healthier since I started using it and therefore even a bit longer! Galoshes has had the same experience so we recommend it!)
- Urban Decay "Half Baked" gold eye shadow from the Naked Pallet (you can purchase the shadow color on it's own as well, but I love this pallet)
- Shu Uemura black eye liner (used to get at Sephora, they don't have it in the U.S. anymore I guess)
- And I forgot to picture my NARS lipstick in "Belle De Jour" (Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in "Peach Petal" is also a nice substitute)
Just one eye shadow shade (gold), lid to brow bone. Fully lined eye with a bit of a cat eye. You can also set your eye liner with a bit of matching eye shadow and an angle brush (I used Creep from the same Naked Pallet). Nude lips and pale cheeks.