Happy Friday. We are expecting a large snow storm tonight, first one of the year here, which always makes me want to hunker down and watch a holiday movie marathon. I thought I would share with you the movies I watch every year, and maybe you have some to add to my ritual. I know there are a ton of classics that are not on my list. I enjoy A Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street every couple of years, but every year I MUST watch these movies.....
In no particular order
- Elf (with Will Ferrel)
- A Christmas Story ♪You'll shoot your eye out!♪
- The Grinch (with Jim Carrey, yes the original is good too, but I love the new one!)
- The Family Stone (I've already watched it twice this season)
- Rudolph (because my husband insists!)
- Home Alone (which is only on HBO so far this year, come on!)\