Recently I came across ListPlanIt where there are over 400 printable lists for about every topic you can imagine. I'm going to try really hard not to make this post sound like a sales pitch, but I'm seriously in love with ListPlanIt so I may sound a bit infomercial (but you can win a membership yourself so you will want to hear all the cool things available right?).
What it is- ListPlanIt is an organizational website filled with blank and pre-filled forms for everything from holiday planning to business planning. You can plan your day, your summer, your club events, your camping trip, even your American Idol season (seriously, I'm not even kidding, there is a list for American Idol die hards). Check out some of the FREE lists here. Once you fall in love, which I know you will, you have a couple options. You can subscribe, one lucky reader will win a years subscription here, or you can purchase e-planners for download on a specific subject. (note- subscribers have access to all lists included in each e-planner, it's a little confusing at first because they look like they are extra, but really the fee is for those who do not wish to subscribe and just want to buy a few list forms)
What I'm loving-
- I have the download membership (there is a download level and a printable level available). I love that I can download the form to my desktop and it's always there at my fingertips to print out.
- Pre-filled and blank options. The moment I fell in love with ListPlanIt was when I found the monthly cleaning schedule all mapped out and filled in for me. It tells me exactly what to do each day of the week to keep on top of my clutter and keep the house company worthy at any time (and with kids that's HUGE!). I had printed this list and had it on my table when my mom came over and spotted it, she snatched it right up (it's that good)! Good thing I could just print out a new one. It does have a blank option if you prefer your own schedule.
- Available topics. The lists are broken up into categories. Each category has a generous list of forms for anything you could possibly need.
- The lists have all the things I would put on them along with things I didn't even think of. So it's all the forms I would love to make myself, but don't have to!
- You can print out and fill in yourself -or- fill in the forms on your computer and print them out!
I've got nothing, sorry. I love it.
I could go on and on about all the things ListPlanIt has to offer, but I'm sure you would have more fun checking it out for yourself than reading my raves. So here's the deal. Leave a comment on this post about which list looks like it would be most helpful to you, or one you find most interesting. I will randomly choose a winner of a one year subscription on Thursday, May 20th. Good luck!